City of St. Petersburg Early Childhood Education Certificate Scholarship
The purpose of the City of St. Petersburg Early Childhood Education Certificate Scholarship is to provide for assistance to eligible early childhood educators seeking to obtain a certificate in early childhood education at St. Petersburg College through the Early Childhood Education Program.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Early Childhood Education Certificate Specialization will you be enrolled in this Academic Year?
- Have you completed any of the required EEC courses that count toward your certificate specialization? Please select all of the courses that you have completed.
- What St. Petersburg children's center or child care home are you currently employed at? Employment must be within the following zip codes: 33701, 33705, 33711, and 33712 for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Please upload a recent paycheck stub or an official letter on director letterhead stating employment at a children's center or child care home within the following zip codes: 33701, 33705, 33711, 33712 for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Please acknowledge that you understand the following statements by inserting your name, date, and time below. “I attest that I am currently employed a minimum of 20 hours per week in one of the City of St. Petersburg-specified Family Child Care Homes or licensed Children’s Centers .” “I understand and acknowledge that if my employment is terminated by my own actions or misdeeds, I am responsible for reporting the termination to the City of St. Petersburg and that any future receipt of scholarship funds through the City of St. Petersburg Scholarship will be forfeited. I will forfeit any future receipt of City scholarship funds.” “I attest that I intend to remain employed in a child care setting which serves children ages 0-5 years for a minimum of two years after I complete the Certificate Program. I understand that a withdrawal or incomplete in a Certificate Program course, or earning a grade lower than “C”, will disqualify me from continuing to receive City scholarship funds.”
- 1. First and Last Name
- 2. Date
- 3. Time (Please include AM or PM)